Was Tinder all the way down? ute ago: Tinder is a location-based social search mobile app tha

Latest changed a moment in the past: Tinder is a location-based social lookup mobile app that encourages communication between mutually curious users, permitting paired people to chat. The application try most commonly made use of as a dating software.

No problems identified at Tinder

Tinder dilemmas within the last 24 hours

At this time, we now haven’t identified any trouble at Tinder. Are you having problem or an outage? Keep a message in the comments section!

Most Reported Trouble:

all I’m saying is actually register on tinder check out the 27 to 37 generation alcohol enthusiast people w 2 various kid daddies and work handling high schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this is exactly available 1 woman “men” appreciation runs out, everything will conclude, don’t spend it in one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ limbs (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 hrs ago

Why do men on tinder maintain telling me personally I ‘look like challenge’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) reported 9 time ago

Tinder lady desire people to getting mean for them. Issue is, I’m a pretty nice guy,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 days ago

My tinder might busted for months I’m sobbing

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 many hours ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram assists you to fix your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 several hours before

instead of tinder finding hook ups but i’m on tinder interested in you to definitely fix my garbage discretion

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 days ago

I believe it may be a good thing that i’m prohibited from tinder bc the last opportunity i caved in and redownloaded a random dude superliked me I then continued the things I planning during the time got the number one time of living after which I acquired my personal heart broken over-and-over for a year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 days ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay males. Anything you perform was crash trucks and swipe kept on Tinder.

unfortunate bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 days back

spoken to sum man on tinder for two several hours and i’m convinced i’m crazy. just starting to thought i’m the challenge ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hrs before

really does tinder understand they have the worst software design actually ever or manage they just imagine enjoy it doesn’t crash every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder doesn’t have exchangeability problem.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 hrs back

I’ll generate a tinder inside my profile It will have «I ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY CELEBRITY CONFLICTS LEGO DESIGNS» «I DETEST MAPLE SYRUP» «I HAVE DON’T DIED IN A FAKE CAR CRASH» When you get exactly why I mentioned this recall i enjoy your

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 days ago

i applied to fancy 20 employment smashed and also the girl whos erased this lady tinder 100 times i super like whenever she comes back was operating lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 days ago

Matter for on the web SWers: carry out designers routinely have an agreement for employed w non expert collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help make content” if that’s the case precisely what do you typically wear they? I do want to create one therefore I can profit from my personal slutty post vaccine state

cowboy lightweight (@arloschneider) reported 18 time ago

kollin with a k was a man i matched up with on tinder freshman year just who i made view oh hello with me in my dormitory room for quarter-hour before recognizing he seemed just like the child i’d merely broken up with so we made my roommate ask him to depart but the guy remaining their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 time ago

We can’t do tinder anymore I simply want to meet some one while working at my outdoors store tasks which drops crazy about me like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 many hours ago

the quantity of occasions i’ve lied to guys on tinder stating I found myself concentrating on college assignments whenever i’m in fact lying in sleep ingesting my personal pounds in items

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 time ago

My personal ex unrivaled beside me on tinder these days. ways he’s at long last moving forward, he’s finally dating once again. The guy shouldn’t arrive at become delighted when he remaining me therefore broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 many hours ago

I do want to render a tinder profile merely so i can set my bio as “aromantic but perhaps you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) my response reported 23 time before

There is a problem on Tinder in the event that you invest your own biography “i acquired a huge ****” it’ll fit your up with a lot of girls. Like legit they want to fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 many hours back

@J4CKMULL we note that tinder premium was employed

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 many hours in the past

The catboy image of pitbull hasn’t generated my personal tinder get more suits I do believe this thing try broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 time in the past

Each time Duncan was actually functioning and mightn’t see a programming answer on StackOverflow, he’d capture my Tinder, right-swipe on all designers to ask they and would have the response quicker than he would asking his pals. This is one way you employ a woman’s reply-guys on the web.

an (@an57617937) reported yesterday

CARDIO KINDA REDUCED while OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t functioning?

Please let us know exactly what concern you’re having with Tinder:

• Check in
  • On The Web Functions
  • Software Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Glitches

Thanks a lot for your report! When you have any information or frustrations you want to show, please allow a message when you look at the commentary point!

Tags:

No responses yet

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *